The Apex 2 is designed especially for those transaction applications where small size, fast printing and dependability while staying in budget are vital. The 7-Arm, 32 bit processor keeps pace with the printers that cost almost twice as much without compromising on features and functions. Delivering the key features and communication methods, the Apex 2 has the flexibility to meet the unique, industry-specific receipt printing and ease of use required to keep up with the mobile worker’s long and demanding shift.
The Apex 2 produces a receipt of 2.24″ wide that presents your logo or text on a crisp, clean receipt whether the user needs wireless local area networking (WLAN) or wireless personal area networking (WPAN). An optional 3-track magnetic card reader allow for easy credit card payments. Generous flash and SRAM memory that are under direct user control allow the user to store logos, fonts, graphics and barcodes for fast adaptability to changing business requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3” direct thermal printer
- 2.83” [72 mm] print width
- 3.09” [78 mm] media roll width
- Optional 802.11 b/g connectivity (in lieu of Bluetooth)
- Rugged Design – The durable Andes 3 has a flame retardant heavy-duty housing that is UV-resistant and comes with side and corner over-molding to withstand multiple drops to 4 feet (1.2 meters).
- Affordable – Standard features and accessories included with the Andes 3: RS232, IrDA, USB, Bluetooth, battery, AC adaptor, shoulder strap and a one year warranty.
- Fast Printing – All features supported by the Andes 3 are managed by an ARM7™ 32-bit processor ensuring fast print speeds of up to 3″ (76mm) per second.
- User Controlled Memory – All resident fonts and firmware are integrated into the processor’s memory leaving 4MB Flash available to store custom configurations, logos and fonts.
- Easy to Use – LED lights provide status for power, communication, battery charging, card reader (optional) and error conditions. With a simple “drop-in” paper load system that allows for quick paper roll replacement, the Andes 3 holds a paper roll of up to 130ft (40m). Transparent door windows let you see when the paper roll is running low.
- Options – 802.11b/g and magnetic card reader.
- Endurance – A high-capacity Lithium‑Ion battery lasts a full shift on a single charge.
- Flexible – Supports the printing of custom graphics, logos, fonts, 1D barcodes and 2D symbologies.
- Charging Options – Standard: AC adaptor included with printer. Optional: vehicle charger, vehiclemount and external 2-Bay battery charger.
Ruggedness and affordability – The Andes 3 is a proven design that has earned a reputation for durability in applications around the world. With its affordable pricing, the Andes 3 offers companies the options and features of higher priced printers without compromising on quality and performance