The Apex 3 offers a solution to the demand for an affordable, light weight and compact three-inch receipt printer without compromising on quality and reliability. The Apex 3 prints a receipt of up to 3.14” wide and has the key features and functions required to meet the expanding requirements associated with retail, hospitality, law enforcement, car rental and field service applications.
The Apex 3 comes standard with wireless communication An optional 3-track magnetic card reader allow for easy credit card payments. A powerful Arm-7, 32-bit processor allows for fast printing, high quality receipts and ample flash and SRAM memory that is under direct user control allows the user to store logos, fonts, graphics and barcodes for fast adaptability to changing business requirements.
Lightweight and small enough to carry through a complete shift, the Apex 3 can be worn on a belt or optional shoulder strap without feeling cumbersome. Easy to use with its simple paper loading system and high capacity battery that lasts through a 12 hour shift, the Apex 3 will keep up with the mobile worker during a busy shift while keeping your costs at bay.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3” direct thermal printer
- 2.83” [72 mm] print width
- 3.09” [78 mm] media roll width
- Optional 802.11 b/g connectivity (in lieu of Bluetooth)
- Rugged Design – The durable Andes 3 has a flame retardant heavy-duty housing that is UV-resistant and comes with side and corner over-molding to withstand multiple drops to 4 feet (1.2 meters).
- Affordable – Standard features and accessories included with the Andes 3: RS232, IrDA, USB, Bluetooth, battery, AC adaptor, shoulder strap and a one year warranty.
- Fast Printing – All features supported by the Andes 3 are managed by an ARM7™ 32-bit processor ensuring fast print speeds of up to 3″ (76mm) per second.
- User Controlled Memory – All resident fonts and firmware are integrated into the processor’s memory leaving 4MB Flash available to store custom configurations, logos and fonts.
- Easy to Use – LED lights provide status for power, communication, battery charging, card reader (optional) and error conditions. With a simple “drop-in” paper load system that allows for quick paper roll replacement, the Andes 3 holds a paper roll of up to 130ft (40m). Transparent door windows let you see when the paper roll is running low.
- Options – 802.11b/g and magnetic card reader.
- Endurance – A high-capacity Lithium‑Ion battery lasts a full shift on a single charge.
- Flexible – Supports the printing of custom graphics, logos, fonts, 1D barcodes and 2D symbologies.
- Charging Options – Standard: AC adaptor included with printer. Optional: vehicle charger, vehiclemount and external 2-Bay battery charger.
Ruggedness and affordability – The Andes 3 is a proven design that has earned a reputation for durability in applications around the world. With its affordable pricing, the Andes 3 offers companies the options and features of higher priced printers without compromising on quality and performance