The Apex 4 is a light weight and compact 4” printer that prints a crisp, clean receipt, proof of delivery, ticket or invoice of up to 4.37” at an affordable price to keep within today’s tight budgets. The Apex 4 is an economical alternative to the heavyweight products that may be “over the top” for your needs without compromising on quality and durability. Tough enough to handle the jolts and hits expected during a long and busy shift, the Apex 4 is also light enough to wear comfortably throughout the work day. With simple to use features and a long lasting high capacity lithium-Ion battery, the Apex 4 has all the features and functions needed to handle the expanding requirements for retail, hospitality, car rental, law enforcement and field service and sales applications.
The Apex 4 comes standard with USB or RS232 and a wireless communication. An optional 3-track magnetic card reader allows for easy credit card payments. A powerful Arm-7, 32-bit processor allows for fast printing, high quality receipts and ample flash and SRAM memory that is under direct user control allows the user to store logos, fonts, graphics and barcodes for fast adaptability to changing business requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3” direct thermal printer
- 2.83” [72 mm] print width
- 3.09” [78 mm] media roll width
- Optional 802.11 b/g connectivity (in lieu of Bluetooth)
- Rugged Design – The durable Andes 3 has a flame retardant heavy-duty housing that is UV-resistant and comes with side and corner over-molding to withstand multiple drops to 4 feet (1.2 meters).
- Affordable – Standard features and accessories included with the Andes 3: RS232, IrDA, USB, Bluetooth, battery, AC adaptor, shoulder strap and a one year warranty.
- Fast Printing – All features supported by the Andes 3 are managed by an ARM7™ 32-bit processor ensuring fast print speeds of up to 3″ (76mm) per second.
- User Controlled Memory – All resident fonts and firmware are integrated into the processor’s memory leaving 4MB Flash available to store custom configurations, logos and fonts.
- Easy to Use – LED lights provide status for power, communication, battery charging, card reader (optional) and error conditions. With a simple “drop-in” paper load system that allows for quick paper roll replacement, the Andes 3 holds a paper roll of up to 130ft (40m). Transparent door windows let you see when the paper roll is running low.
- Options – 802.11b/g and magnetic card reader.
- Endurance – A high-capacity Lithium‑Ion battery lasts a full shift on a single charge.
- Flexible – Supports the printing of custom graphics, logos, fonts, 1D barcodes and 2D symbologies.
- Charging Options – Standard: AC adaptor included with printer. Optional: vehicle charger, vehiclemount and external 2-Bay battery charger.
Ruggedness and affordability – The Andes 3 is a proven design that has earned a reputation for durability in applications around the world. With its affordable pricing, the Andes 3 offers companies the options and features of higher priced printers without compromising on quality and performance